An ancestral secret, an old grandmother's recipe... Apple cider vinegar
Our rinse vinegars are pure and undiluted. The color and smell are the result of the maceration of the organic plants that we have used.
A vinegar that smells naturally good for strong and shiny hair. Multi-purpose, it also takes care of your skin!
Whether frizzy, curly, curly, smooth, dry, oily, mixed, permed, colored ... All hair types can use apple cider vinegar and benefit from its many virtues and its contribution in minerals and trace elements , such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
Shine, softness, energy, it is a great ally for having beautiful hair. It is a must have in the bathroom
There are many books that talk about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for natural skin care, but here are 12 good reasons to include the Apple cider vinegar for your beauty treatments.
The slight smell of vinegar is attenuated for skin care, as it needs to be diluted with water, and on hair care, it disappears completely when the hair is dry.
Tip **: let the hair air dry to multiply the effects
Don't be fooled by its small size. Because to use it, you will have to dilute it by pouring half of your bottle in 1 liter of water.
1 product, several possibilities of use
- Pour all over the hair, with your head upside down after shampooing, massage for a few minutes then rinse with cold water to tighten the scales of the hair.
- As the last rinse water: Pour over all the hair, with your head upside down after shampooing. Do not rinse behind and let it dry.
- In clarifying care: distribute the pure rinsing vinegar over the scalp and lengths, massage gently and leave to act between 1 and 3 minutes then rinse thoroughly
- In your natural masks (See our blog and Youtube recipes)
- To refresh your braids
- As a lotion for your face!
Format: 2 Oz