Honey is a treasure with unmatched hair benefits.
Ours has been tested again and again for over a year by passionate and motivated Kaylabelles before we can finally bring it to you in store.
Our "hair nectar"is full of the virtues of honey, but also vegetable oils, aloe vera, molasses, maple and many hair active ingredients to pamper frizzy hair in depth.
Did you know that glycerin should be in less than 10% of your homemade preparations and that it can dry out your hair?
This is the reason why at Kaylabé we prefer honey which is a naturally moisturizing humectant which helps to attract and maintain water in the hair fiber.
It will quickly become your essential ally for radiant hair and a healthy scalp.
- - In an oil bath : in synergy with Garlic and Onion Oil or hot oil treatment for a rich and nourishing care.
- - In your masks to bring a revitalizing effect, shine and softness to the hair.
- - In your tea to reinforce the hydration and seal the latter: simply add 1 to 2 tsp of honey.
- - Cook it up famous green sweetness du # deficapillary30 days by mixing a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of green sweetness with plants.
Our honey turns into milk on contact with wet hair in order to better reinforce the hydration provided by the hair tea.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to discover all the future recipes in videos.
Thanks to the nutrients it contains, it helps to bring shine to the hair.
Its flagship ingredients are:
- Honey, molasses, maple syrup
- Vegetable oils like castor oil, olive oil ...
- Secret ingredients and a lot of love
Your order would be more complete with this (s) additional product (s)
Green sweetness with plants
Excellent products, very pleasant smell. Hair honey is my new favorite, after applying it I can see that my curls are well defined (even though my hair is braided). I can't wait to use the detox shampoo