Many books talk about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for natural care. Vinegar is one of ancestral beauty recipes.
- 1- It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory with antifungal properties.
- 2- As a tonic treatment on the face, it cleanses the skin in depth and helps to close the pores.
- 5- It is a natural astringent with a pH almost similar to that of the skin and the scalp.
- 6-It seems to be effective on age spots and wrinkles thanks to to its richness in acetic acid and antioxidants.
- 7- It can be used as a natural deodorant.
- 8– It cleanses the scalp, eliminates dead cells, rebalances and helps treat scalp problems such as dandruff, dryness, eczema, seborrhea ...
- 9– It has a revitalizing power on the hair.
- 10– Great for treating hair damaged by chemical processes, It boosts hair that is tired and damaged by chemical treatments.
- 11– It stimulates the scalp by activating blood circulation and helps hair growth.
- 12– It closes the scales of the hair, eliminates residues and gives the hair a beautiful shine.
As at Kaylabé we like to combine active ingredients, our vinegars are enriched with lavender or hibiscus!