In 2017, when I spoke about the Gombo mask, the kaylabelles were surprised. However, this vegetable contains formidable active ingredients which will perfectly personalize our deep powder.
Here is an easy recipe to make, which will leave you soft hair while promoting its growth.
Step 1: Your ingredients
Step 2: Instructions
- Boil 4 okra in 1 ½ cups of water
- mix the combos in their cooking juices
- Filterto avoid residues
- Pre-mix your powdered mask with the hot oil and previously filtered okra mask, until completely combined.
It's ready, you just have to apply it !😉
Step 3: How to use it and get the most out of it?
- Start by dividing your hair into sections.
- untangle each section with a large comb or with your
- Apply your mask from root to tip, massaging the lengths to penetrate well.
- For best results, do not hesitate to cover your hair with a plastic cap or cellophane and keep it for at least 45 minutes.
Product related to this post
Specially formulated for dry, brittle, damaged and fine hair, give your hair a real cure with our deep conditioner with plants and organic Indian powders! Composed of several Indian powders and ...