Prepare at home this naturally brightening, moisturizing and anti-stain turmeric / lemon scrub
The beautiful days are coming and it is essential to make a scrub.
Why? Skin regenerates all the time, so we have a layer of dead skin that just doesn't come off with the showers we take. It is therefore necessary to make a scrub in order to eliminate the dead cells and allow the hydration to be optimal. Here is an incredibly moisturizing lemon and turmeric scrub recipe that deeply purifies the skin and will leave your skin feeling very soft. The best is that you have all the ingredients in your kitchen to make this scrub at home to pamper yourself for free ☺️
Step 1:Your ingredients
* 100 grams of sugar
* 20 grams of coconut oil
* 10 grams of shea butter (or 1 tbsp)
* 10 grams of jojoba oil (1 tbsp + 1 tsp) (can substitute for another oil like avocado or olive)
* 1 tablespoon of alcohol
* 1 pinch of turmeric (A tip of a knife is enough)
* 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
You can use your kaylabé balm to replace shea butter and coconut oil in this recipe!
Step 2: Instructions
1. Melt the coconut oil and shea butter using a double boiler method. Do this, add the ingredients to a medium, metal (or glass, but not plastic) mixing bowl, and place the bowl in a pot of hot water.
2. Once the coconut oil and shea butter have melted, transfer the bowl to the refrigerator or an ice bath.
3. Once the mixture is opaque, and more liquid, you can gradually mix the sugar.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until completely combined.
5. Finally, transfer the sugar scrub into jars. For example your empty jars of sorbets or kaylabé balms😉
Step 3: How to use it and get the most out of it?
1. Start by taking a hot to hot shower or bath to open the pores, soften dead skin cells, and prepare the skin for exfoliation.
2. Gently massage our shea-based exfoliating sugar body scrub onto damp or wet skin in circular motions. Go down from the bottom of the neck to your feet.
3. Use your hands to rinse well
Enjoy this wonderful scrub that will leave you with softer and smoother skin that you can use once a week.
Voila, you are now ready to enjoy this wonderful scrub that will leave you with softer and smoother skin.
Share this beautiful recipe and especially come back and tell us how you found it!