The WE offer a regenerating and repairing mask to your hair using one of our 3 deep conditioners:
1- The herbal hair mask is composed of plants, Indian powders, coconut milk and oils known to activate hair growth.
2- The deep conditioner enriched with chebe contains the same ingredients as the previous mask while being enriched with chébé powder.
3- Deep conditioning 2.0 has been designed for all those who like ready-to-use products.
Use the list of possible blends listed below and find out what your hair prefers.
Frizzy hair needs some pampering. We have demonstrated impressive results with our products.
Have fun, listen to your hair and don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
✅To mix your masks, here is a list of ingredients you can use :
*Trick : Use your hot oil to pre-mix your masks before adding the hot liquid, so you will have a boosted mask, smooth and without lumps!
- hot water
- hot hibiscus juice (bissap)
- aloe vera juice
- okra juice (recipe in files)
- hot ginger juice (not too much so as not to irritate the scalp)
- coconut milk
- a mint, thyme, rosemary tea ...
- the rest of your hair tea
- rice water (yes yes when you wash your rice keep the water for its smoothing properties 😉)
- carrot juice
- the cooking water of your potatoes (yes yes do not spoil it filled with good properties)
To enrich it, depending on what you have:
- one or two tablespoons of your usual detangling agent
- okra mask (recipe in files)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of hair serum with Indian powders.
- 1 egg (see post on proteins)
- 1 avocado (see post on proteins)
- 1 tablespoon of honey or molasse
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon of shea whipped cream
Once your mixture is made, put on your hat or your cellophane. You can keep it min 30 min to overnight. Rinse, moisturize .... good joob!
If possible, make your mask once a week.
Product linked to this article
Specially formulated for dry, brittle, damaged and fine hair, give your hair a real cure with our deep conditioner with plants and organic Indian powders! Composed of several Indian powders and ...